TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms & conditions carefully. By proceeding with offer participation to _ Free Microchef Cookery Classes (‘Cookery Course Offer/ Offer’), the Customer agrees to be legally bound by these terms and conditions (‘T&Cs’) and consents to share the Personal Information for the purposes of the Offer. If the Customer does not agree to these T&Cs, the Customer should not subscribe to the Offer. Participation, subscription and registration to the Offer is voluntary. The T&Cs may be updated at any time. It is your responsibility to review the most recent version of the T&Cs when purchasing classes or services and to remain informed of any changes.
This Offer is hosted by Panasonic India Pvt Ltd, a company having its registered office at 12th Floor, Ambience Tower, Ambience Island, NH-8, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana (‘Panasonic’). The Offer is valid only on the purchase of all Panasonic Microwave models by the customer (“Customer”). Panasonic is not responsible for customer purchases made from any unauthorized dealers. T&Cs may be modified by Panasonic from time to time without any prior/public notice. Panasonic also reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Offer or change the same, at any stage without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
A. Cookery Class Enrollment
Below is the process to enroll for the Cookery Course
- Customer under 18 years of age are not permitted to attend the classes, without adult supervision and consent of an adult to these terms and conditions.
- Customer shall scan QR code available on all POSM/ Box packing.
- On the landing Page, Customer shall register by sharing his/ her below details
- Customer Name, Mobile No., E-Mail ID, Location/ City, Model Purchased, Preferred Class schedule (from the available list)
- Customer will get a message saying “Thank you for registering” and you will soon receive a joining links message on the registered mobile number shared by you at the time of registration.”
- Please notify Panasonic immediately if you do not receive a confirmation. Participants are responsible to ensure they receive registration confirmation.
- Customer will receive message for Meeting Link to attend online cookery classes.
- Cookery classes will be conducted online and accordingly an online meeting link will be shared on the registered number.
B. General Terms and Conditions
- Free cookery classes are provided by Panasonic for the Panasonic Microwave Customers. The classes are conducted for demonstration of microwave features usage using standard quantities and conditions.
- Images shown are for representational purposes only.
- Consult your medical professional/ dietician before using any recipe if you have concerns about how you may individually react to the use of any particular recipe or ingredient. Panasonic shall not be liable in case of any damages/ claims/ loss/ to the Customer.
- Customer shall assume the risk of any potential injury that may result of this Offer.
- All information provided regarding nutrition is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Content related to nutrition is not medical advice nor is it intended to replace medical advice.
- Please refer to the user manual before operating the Microwave and comply with security instructions.
- The contents of the Microwave and inner chamber may be hot, kindly observe caution while handling it.
- On receiving and using the online meeting/ class link, Customer shall be subject to terms and policies of such third party online meeting platform and in case of any dispute regarding the use/ misuse of such platform/ link or otherwise, Panasonic shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever. The dispute shall be independently resolved by the Customer with such third party.
- By providing personal information/ registering, Customer gives rights to Panasonic to contact for upcoming cookery classes.
- This Offer can be revoked at any given time without prior notice.
- Customer shall refer to user manual of the Microwave for more details.
- Customer hereby agrees and undertakes to hold harmless and indemnify Panasonic and/ or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses, either direct or remote that they may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claim to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of the any act or omission of the Customer.
- In no event shall Panasonic be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, or epidemics, pandemics, including but not limited to, COVID-19, any orders of the government/ statutory authority and/ or interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services, etc. Accordingly, all offers and timelines in these T&Cs are subject to the aforesaid force majeure event; lockdown and/ or subject to any central, state/ UT government notifications, orders, regulations, advisories, etc., issued from time to time.
- The scheduled class might get cancelled for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, a technical glitch, network concerns, etc. and Panasonic shall not be liable for inability to conduct the classes.
- In case of any dispute related to these T&Cs and/ or offers, the decision of Panasonic shall be final and binding on all the parties. The offers are at the sole discretion of the Panasonic management and can be withdrawn at any given point of time without any prior notice. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi only.
- Panasonic is not responsible for any liability, loss, or damage, caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the nutrition information or otherwise caused by registering for the Offer.
- You/ Customer agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Panasonic, its owners, members, employees, officers, directors, managers, and agents harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, obligations, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) which we suffer as a result of third-party claims based on: (i) your negligence or intentional misconduct, (ii) your breach of any provision of these terms and conditions (including representation or warranty); or, (iii) death, personal injury, or property damage arising out of, or relating to, your obligations hereunder.
If any provision(s) of these term and conditions is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be severable and enforceable.
- To ensure that our class runs smoothly, please turn up on time for the beginning of the class. Irrespective of whether you could or couldn’t join for the cookery class due to any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, technical glitch, network issues, etc., Panasonic shall not in any manner whatsoever be liable for any re-scheduling, repeat session, etc.
- Panasonic holds the right to refuse a Customer to attend a class for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, if the instructor/ chef feels they are intoxicated or may cause harm/ create nuisance/ causing disturbance, etc. to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class.
- Panasonic reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class for whatsoever reasons concerning the class, without prior notice.
- When participating in the offer/ class, where by the participant will be around or using sharp and potentially dangerous tools suitable to a kitchen environment, the participant releases, indemnifies and excludes Panasonic and its employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending the class. The Customer/ participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen environment when they register for the Offer.
- The class or classes the participant is registering are for the purpose of learning to cook, which involves preparing and cooking food. Like all cooking activities, certain risks and dangers arise, not all of which can be described herein, but may include, without limitation, cuts, scrapes, scratches, puncture wounds, thermal burns, chemical burns, scalds, injuries from using cooking equipment and instruments, eye injuries or irritation, skin irritations, allergic reactions, food poisoning, slips, falls, and choking. Participants have read the aforementioned risks and are accordingly familiar with the nature of the classes and activities involved in the cooking classes. Accordingly, the participant understands and appreciates that the inherent risks and the types of injuries that may occur as a result of your participation. Participant asserts that your participation is voluntary and you knowingly assume all risks associated therewith.
- You understand that I am ultimately responsible for maintaining the quality of the food you prepare, cook and eat during any class or after any class. Accordingly, the participant alone is responsible for protecting oneself against allergic or any other reactions pertaining to food.
- In consideration of my ability to participate in a class or activity, you/ Customer do hereby waive, release, indemnify and shall hold harmless Panasonic and, members, managers, officers, directors, chefs, employees, attorneys, agents, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all demands, claims, losses, injury, damages, liability, attorney fees, costs, and/or expenses of litigation, in law or in equity, whether known or unknown, that have arisen or may arise from my participation in or attendance at any classes or activities provided under the Offer, or from your or any third party use of any recipe, skill, technique, or method learned from the Offer or in any of the classes or activities.
- For privacy purposes, and to protect Panasonic and/ or its third party chef’s intellectual property, Customer shall not make video, audio, or any other recordings of any of Microchef classes or activities without first obtaining Panasonic’s prior written consent. You/ Customer shall not take photographs/ video/ audio recording of other participants/ chef/ employee of Panasonic, etc. in the classes and activities without obtaining written consent of any other participants or any chef or employee of Panasonic included in such photographs. The recipes, etc. shared in/ during the class is only for personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purpose and these recipes are and remain the intellectual property of Panasonic/ the third party chefs.